[opencms-dev] jsptemplate???

Chris Kalaras chris at kalaras.com
Tue May 13 05:45:02 CEST 2003

Folks,

I need some elementary support, I'm creating a module and testing jsp
templates.  I'm getting the following error :

[jsptemplate] ??? com.opencms.core.CmsException: 0 Unknown exception.
Detailed error: [CmsJspTemplate] Error while reading JSP
/system/modules/com.opencms.kalaras/jsptemplates/howto1.jsp
com.opencms.core.CmsException: 2 Not found. Detailed error:
[com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsDbAccess]
/default/vfs/system/modules/com.opencms.kalaras/jsptemplates/howto1.jsp. .
root cause was com.opencms.core.CmsException: 2 Not found. Detailed error:
[com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsDbAccess]
/default/vfs/system/modules/com.opencms.kalaras/jsptemplates/howto1.jsp.

I have tested all templates and they work under pre existing modules,  it
seems to me that the jsptemplate folder is not recognized/found under my new
module  do I need to register a new folder?  Any clues would be helpful.

Thank you

Chris  P.  Kalaras