AW: [opencms-dev] RE: jsptemplate???

Jakob Lemler Jakob.Lemler at t-online.de
Wed May 14 00:39:01 CEST 2003

hi Chris,

is it possible that you wrote the directoryname in the mastertemplate
wrong? OpenCms searches for "[jsptemplate] ???" not for "jsptemplates"

Created a module in 5.0 too, worked without problem....

bye
Jakob

I need some elementary support, I'm creating a module and testing jsp
templates.  I'm getting the following error :

[jsptemplate] ??? com.opencms.core.CmsException: 0 Unknown exception.
Detailed error: [CmsJspTemplate] Error while reading JSP
/system/modules/com.opencms.kalaras/jsptemplates/howto1.jsp
com.opencms.core.CmsException: 2 Not found. Detailed error:
[com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsDbAccess]
/default/vfs/system/modules/com.opencms.kalaras/jsptemplates/howto1.jsp.
. root cause was com.opencms.core.CmsException: 2 Not found. Detailed