[opencms-dev] opencms and ms-sql

Andy Fletcher AFletcher at fitchlondon.com
Tue May 20 16:18:01 CEST 2003

Andras,

I get a similar error:

com.opencms.core.CmsException: 4 Sql exception. Detailed error: [com.opencms.file.mssql.CmsDbAccess] [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Invalid parameter binding(s)..
root cause was java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Invalid parameter binding(s).
	at com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsDbAccess.getFilesInFolder(CmsDbAccess.java:3383)

I hadn't tried doing anything about it because we are continuing with v4 development for the time being.
I unpacked opencms.jar, changed the properties file and repacked the jar. It didn't stop the error when switching to the offline project. I shouldn't need a full rebuild just to change a properties file, should I?

Andy