[opencms-dev] opencms and ms-sql

zhu wei dong donzhu2000 at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 03:35:01 CEST 2003

Hi.
  It's a bug in CmsDbAccess.
  Delete the following SQl statement in
com\opencms\file\mssql\query.properties will help you
  1)C_RESOURCES_GET_FILESINFOLDER
  2)C_RESOURCES_GET_SUBFOLDER

Good Luck!

>From: "Andy Fletcher" <AFletcher at fitchlondon.com>
>To: <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
>Subject: RE: [opencms-dev] opencms and ms-sql
>Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 15:09:40 +0100
>
>Andras,
>
>I get a similar error:
>
>com.opencms.core.CmsException: 4 Sql exception. Detailed error:
[com.opencms.file.mssql.CmsDbAccess] [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for
JDBC]Invalid parameter binding(s)..
>root cause was java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver
for JDBC]Invalid parameter binding(s).
>	at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsDbAccess.getFilesInFolder(CmsDbAccess.java:3383)

>I hadn't tried doing anything about it because we are continuing with v4
development for the time being.
>I unpacked opencms.jar, changed the properties file and repacked the jar.
It didn't stop the error when switching to the offline project. I shouldn't
need a full rebuild just to change a properties file, should I?