[opencms-dev] Class caching(?) problems

Tristan Roddis tristan at roddis.org
Wed May 21 14:42:01 CEST 2003

Hang on a minute - I have just discovered what the difference is - it's
whether I've logged in to OpenCMS or not! Doh!

So, my question becomes a lot simpler: what permissions do I need to give
my pages, elements and classes so that it will work for anonymous
visitors?

At the moment, the page and elements appear to display fine, but with no
content from the Java classes. My classes have permissions:

rwvrwvr-v-
(owner and group both administrators)

Which I would have thought would be fine, but there must be something I'm
missing...

Thanks in advance,

-T.