[opencms-dev] First Install of OpenCMS, Freeze on Importing workplace ... please wait

questionsdudes at netscape.net questionsdudes at netscape.net
Wed May 21 22:29:01 CEST 2003

Hello,
I am installing OpenCMS 5.0 on Win NT, Tomcat, MySQL, and Java. The installation process is smooth... to the import of the workplace where it freezes.

Though the installation page does not refer to workplace files, perhaps I missed some files when downloading OpenCMS? I can skip the import of workplace files, but don't I need a workplace?

Thanks in advance for your help.