[opencms-dev] First Install of OpenCMS, Freeze on Importing w orkplace ... please wait

Brendon Price Brendon.Price at sytec.co.nz
Wed May 21 22:36:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

I guess from your email address that you are using Mozilla as the browser.
If so there is a known bug with Mozilla browser using OpenCMS installer,
where the install page does not auto refresh.
So it looks like it has hung on install. Refresh the lower frame of the page
to kick the
display back into life.

Regards
Brendon