[opencms-dev] Re: need help on News Module

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Mon May 26 12:22:33 CEST 2003

Hi Rene,

attached is an adapted demo from the old version. You have to import it via
database administration. Call the newsOverview.html from the module's doc
directory. This will show a list of the entries from Channel2. Clicking on
the title will show the single news entry.

Bye,
Stephan

Am Freitag, 23. Mai 2003 22:21 schrieben Sie: