[opencms-dev] Installation problem with Oracle.

srini vas voleti_srini at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 13:21:01 CEST 2003

Hi:

I am trying to install OpenCms on Tomcat and Oracle.
After Successfully installing tomcat and placed the opencms in the webapps folder of tomcat and started Tomcat server and opened the opencms url wizard then during database setup for oracle it says CLASSNOTFOUNDEXCEPTION, and below the wizard it says to copy oracle drivers to oclib and lib directories of OpenCms but when i unpacked the opencms.war, i can see lib directory but oclib directory is not there.

Expecting a earliest reply for my problem.

Regards,
Srini.