[opencms-dev] Installation problem with Oracle.

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Tue May 27 13:58:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

the oclib (and occlasses) directory is not used anymore in OpenCms 5.0. So
just put your oracle driver (classes12.zip or classes13.zip or so) into
${TOMCAT_HOME}/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/lib directory and restart your webapp
or tomcat.
In some cases you have to rename it to classes13.jar.

Bye,
Stephan

Am Dienstag, 27. Mai 2003 13:11 schrieben Sie: