[opencms-dev] OpenCms 5 and Jetty 4.2.9

Marcus Redeker mredeker at web.de
Wed May 28 08:14:01 CEST 2003

Ben,

I am using OpenCMS with JBoss/Jetty4.2. I had to chnage some code in the
JSP tags provided by Opencms and also in the JSP that represents the
flexcache admin dialog. The problem is that OpenCMS assumes to receive
theire request and do a cast but Jetty is putting a RequestWrapper
around it and the cast fails.

Try to look for my earlier posts regarding JBoss/Jetty.

--Marcus