[opencms-dev] jars needed for build CVS Sources

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu May 29 12:58:01 CEST 2003

Dragota,

about the changed jars:

mysql-connector-java-3.0.7-stable-bin.jar
	mysql.org website

jug.jar
	http://www.doomdark.org/doomdark/proj/jug/index.html

commons-pool.jar
commons-dbcp.jar
	Apache Jakarta commons project

jcr.jar
	No pre-build JAR currently available.
	You need to check out the Apache Jakarta Slide project
      from the Apache CVS and build jcr.jar from the contents
      of the /proposals/jcrri/src/javax directroy.

Alternativly, check out the "branch_5_0_x" which is the update branch of
the 5.0 release. This should run with the jars from the 5.0.0
distribution.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior