[opencms-dev] Synchronisation.

srini vas voleti_srini at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 13:26:01 CEST 2003

Hi:
I am evaluating OpenCms. In the Synchronisation Management, I have synchronised a html resource and when i clicked on synchronize folder, the html file has been synchronized to my File System and when I opened the html file instead of content being displayed it is showing

com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate /system/modules/org.opencms.default/templates/empty com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate /system/bodies/release/Page1.html

When I have seen the documentation, it says that content in the file can be changed in the file system where the synchronisation is done.

Waiting for a earliest reply....

Regards,
Srini.