[opencms-dev] Synchronisation.

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Fri May 30 08:16:01 CEST 2003

Hi Srini,

the file you view is only the control file of the page. It defines your
template and the body element. The body element which is also a template
contains your real page content. To edit this you have to make sure that your
/system/bodies folder is synchronized, too. Then you'll find your content
under /system/bodies/release/Page1.html

bye,
Stephan

Am Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003 13:16 schrieben Sie:

> > Hi:
> I am evaluating OpenCms. In the Synchronisation Management, I have
> synchronised a html resource and when i clicked on synchronize folder, the
> html file has been synchronized to my File System and when I opened the
> html file instead of content being displayed it is showing
>
> com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate
> /system/modules/org.opencms.default/templates/empty
> com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplate /system/bodies/release/Page1.html
>
> When I have seen the documentation, it says that content in the file can be
> changed in the file system where the synchronisation is done.
>
> Waiting for a earliest reply....
>
> Regards,
> Srini.

Stephan Hartmann