[opencms-dev] Problems publishing a new page

Eric MacAdie EKM at MacAdie.net
Fri May 30 08:27:01 CEST 2003

I am running OpenCMS on Linux using Mozilla to access the OpenCMS
server. I tried to create a project and publish a page, but nothing
somes up.
I created a new folder called /lsls/
Then I created a new project called TestEKM001.
Then I created a new file called Test001.html.
I did not use a template.
I just put some very simple text in Test001.html:
<![CDATA[ ]]><html>
            <head>
                <title> This is the title </title>
            </head>

Then I published the project. The "Publish Project" window said:
---------
Publishing project
Publishing /lsls/Test001.html
Checking file system links...
...filesystem link check finished
...the project has beenpublished

But when I go to
http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/lsls/Test001.html, the page is
blank. When I check the source code, the HTML I wrote is not there.

Did I skip a step? I followed the steps in the UserDoc.pdf file.

EKMacAdie