[opencms-dev] Problems publishing a new page

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Fri May 30 08:51:01 CEST 2003

Did you create a "page" or "plain text"? How did you edit your file? "Edit
page" of "edit source code"?

If you created the file as "plain text" it should work like you did it (leave
the CDATA out). If you created the file as "page" you should not edit the
source of the control file.

bye,
Stephan

Am Freitag, 30. Mai 2003 08:20 schrieben Sie: