[opencms-dev] Re: Problem unlocking file after edit

grenoml grenoml at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 15:48:02 CEST 2003

Niklas,
  Ok, I went back into the project and found where the jsp template was
that the installation.html file was using.  I first had to "copy to
project" before I could do anything with it.  Then I touched it and
went back to Administrative view and republished the project but it
didn't change anything.  I still am getting totally blank pages.  Very
frustrating - I think there must be some important step missing from
the introduction doc but I don't know what it might be.

thx,
Gerry Reno