[opencms-dev] Re: Problem unlocking file after edit - STILL NEEDING HELP

grenoml grenoml at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 21:15:00 CEST 2003

  I have not made any progress getting the "Nice Try" published project
to display.  I have tried touching files and republishing.  No luck.
Is there some fundamental authority or permissions problem here that
perhaps I am not aware?  I have checked the database and I can access
the tables without problem with the 'opencmsuser' id.  I have followed
exactly the introduction pdf without success.

thx,
Gerry Reno