[opencms-dev] Re: Problem unlocking file after edit - STILL NEEDING HELP

grenoml grenoml at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 20:58:01 CEST 2003

Ok, here is a segment of the opencms.log seems as though something is
not right.
[01.06.2003 15:02:14] <opencms_critical> [CmsXmlWpTemplateFile] Cannot
parse XML file "/system/workplace/templates/EditActionCC".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
[01.06.2003 15:02:14] <opencms_critical> [CmsXmlWpTemplateFile] Cannot
parse XML file "/system/workplace/templates/EditActionCC".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
[01.06.2003 15:02:15] <opencms_critical> [CmsXmlWpTemplateFile] Cannot
parse XML file "/system/workplace/templates/EditActionCC".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
[02.06.2003 11:42:24] <opencms_info> [CmsLogin] Login user Admin
[03.06.2003 09:31:46] <opencms_info> Updated JSP file
"/WEB-INF/jsp/online/TsystemTmodulesTorg.opencms.welcomeTjsptemplatesTwelcome.466833316.jsp"
for resource "/system/modules/org.opencms.welcome/jsptemplates/welcome"
[03.06.2003 16:06:42] <opencms_info> Updated JSP file
"/WEB-INF/jsp/offline/TsystemTmodulesTorg.opencms.welcomeTjsptemplatesTwelcome.466833316.jsp"
for resource "/system/modules/org.opencms.welcome/jsptemplates/welcome"
[03.06.2003 16:07:10] <opencms_info> Updated JSP file
"/WEB-INF/jsp/offline/Tindex.jsp.-1454851620.jsp" for resource
"/index.jsp"
[03.06.2003 21:17:49] <opencms_info>
[com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject()/2] Project:11 Time:Tue Jun
03 21:17:49 EDT 2003
[03.06.2003 21:17:49] <opencms_info>
[com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject()/2] User: [User]:Admin ,
Id=2 , flags=0 , type=0 :the admin-user
[03.06.2003 21:17:49] <opencms_info>
[com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject()/2] Vector was null or
empty
[03.06.2003 21:34:28] <opencms_info> [CmsElementXml
(CmsLoginNew/index)] Error in getContent for template class
com.opencms.workplace.CmsLoginNew
[03.06.2003 21:35:25] <opencms_info> [CmsElementXml
(CmsLoginNew/index)] Error in getContent for template class
com.opencms.workplace.CmsLoginNew
[03.06.2003 21:35:37] <opencms_info> [CmsElementXml
(CmsLoginNew/index)] Error in getContent for template class
com.opencms.workplace.CmsLoginNew
[03.06.2003 21:35:54] <opencms_info> [CmsElementXml
(CmsLoginNew/index)] Error in getContent for template class
com.opencms.workplace.CmsLoginNew
[03.06.2003 21:36:11] <opencms_info> [CmsElementXml
(CmsLoginNew/index)] Error in getContent for template class
com.opencms.workplace.CmsLoginNew
[03.06.2003 21:36:45] <opencms_info> [CmsLogin] Login user Admin

Anyone know what may be causing the premature end of file error above?

thx,
Gerry Reno