AW: AW: AW: [opencms-dev] Still problems installing openCMS under Linux

Kammel, Ulrich, FCI3 ulrich.kammel at lfk.eads.net
Tue Jun 3 17:52:01 CEST 2003

Hi Björn,

it can be helpfull, if you change all the privileges to 'Y' .
(You need the privileges for creating a new database at installation time)
Have You tested to connect with the new user directly to mysql?
	> > --> mysql -u opencmsuser -p
	> > then type in password

The jdbc.jar in my opinion is included in the opencms.war file. I didn't
need
it somewhere else.

With opencms version 5 I used MySQL 4.0.12 , but it should also work with
your version
of MySQL.

Ulrich