[opencms-dev] JVM Tuning reccomendations for OpenCMS

Brendon Price Brendon.Price at sytec.co.nz
Wed Jun 4 07:27:01 CEST 2003

Hi Paul,

We have noticed a similar problem, running OpenCMS 5.0.0

RedHat 8.0
Apache 2 with mod_jk connector
Tomcat 4.1
IBM JDK 1.4.0

Are you using the SUN JDK, IBM or another?

At this point in time we are unsure of where the real issue lies, so I can't
provide
any tuning tips at this point in time.

Regards
Brendon