AW: [opencms-dev] Module static export

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Thu Jun 5 10:29:01 CEST 2003

I think I need to explain this a little better

I have a directory structure

g:\wwwroot\       all sites should live in here
eg
g:\wwwroot\website1\
g:\wwwroot\website2\

my static export path is set as g:\wwwroot\

I would like to be able to statically export the module to website1 to
g:\wwwroot\website1\
The links should NOT be \website1\page1.html
 but \page1.html due to
the fact that my webserver uses g:\wwwroot\website1\ as the root
directory for website1

Does this make better sense ????

All the best

mark