AW: [opencms-dev] Module static export

Thomas März thomasmaerz at gmx.de
Thu Jun 5 11:17:01 CEST 2003

"Mark Miller" <mark.miller at hema.ch> writes:
> I have a directory structure
>
> g:\wwwroot\       all sites should live in here
> eg
> g:\wwwroot\website1\
> g:\wwwroot\website2\
>
> my static export path is set as g:\wwwroot\
>
> I would like to be able to statically export the module to website1 to
> g:\wwwroot\website1\
> The links should NOT be \website1\page1.html
 but \page1.html due to
> the fact that my webserver uses g:\wwwroot\website1\ as the root
> directory for website1

You could

  1. edit the rulesets for linkreplacement in opencms.properties for
     website1, restart Tomcat, export website1

  2. edit the rulesets for linkreplacement in opencms.properties for
     website2, restart Tomcat, export website2

But I have never tried using Perl5 regular search & replace expression
rules. Maybe this will help you, although it is only a workaround.

Best Regards,
Thomas März