[opencms-dev] Fwd: How to move opencms to tomcat's ROOT dir

Cyrill Brunschwiler c.brunschwiler at bluewin.ch
Tue Jun 10 22:19:01 CEST 2003

Hi Jesper

Attached is a sample httpd.conf. I just took an actual binary from the
apache project and modified just the two parts marked with:

# BEGIN OF INTERESTING PART
reading is that easy
# END OF INTERESTING PART

For security reasons you should check if all of those modules i enabled
are really necessary to run my rules => check the documentation !!!!!

Be aware of working with mod_rewrite because the module may not modify
the cookie path by default => check the documentation for that issue.
There should be a special flag for this type of rewrite.

Any questions? Reading isn't very difficult is it.... :-)
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_proxy.html
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_rewrite.html

Good look!
Cyrill