[opencms-dev] Management of Non-HTML documents

BARDE, CEDRIC CEDRIC.BARDE at disney.com
Wed Jun 11 10:18:01 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I am working on a document management system with OpenCms and I am wondering
how I can manage non-HTML documents. For instance, I have Word or Excel docs
and I can view them when clicking on their names in the Explorer view. But
when they open, they are "Read-only", so I cannot modify them directly.

Is there a means to do something like check out -> modify -> check in
directly in OpenCms or is it only possible to use the local hard drive and
import the new doc?

Thanx a lot for your help

Best regards,
Ced

Cédric BARDE
Disneyland Resort Paris - Information Services
Bâtiment Robin Hood - BP 100
77777 Marne-La-Vallée Cedex
Tél : 01.64.74.65.49
FAX : 01.64.74.65.65