[opencms-dev] How to check the status of a checkbox in a backoffice module?

Ingen, Maarten van maarten.van.ingen at satama.com
Wed Jun 11 12:00:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

I want to check the status of a checkbox in a backoffice (adding or editting
an item).

I git this in my template:

  <LABEL
value="com_opencms_modules_showcase_ShowcaseBackoffice.label.visibility"
/><![CDATA[:
  <input class="textfeld6" type="checkbox" name="visibility"
id="visibility"]]><PROCESS>visibility</PROCESS><![CDATA[>

If I say that the checkbox has to be checked it works fine. But when I'm
checking the status I can't seem to get it right.

I use this code to check te status:

String temp = (String) parameters.get("visibility");
temp.trim();
if ( (temp == "on") || (temp == "checked"))
{
  visibility = new Boolean(true);
}

But visibility is false all the time.