[opencms-dev] can OpenCMS handle PNG ?

Nicolas Delsaux nicolas.delsaux at online.fr
Wed Jun 11 17:28:01 CEST 2003

Hi, I would like to use png images on my website, and i have soadded the
png type, in the resource type management, to the image type. But in the
administration window, when I try to display the gallery containing my
images, no image appear. In fact, they are not listed at all, although they
appear in the explorer. Of course, I have restarted Tomcat to see if any
change could happen, and nothing appeared.
What can I do to handle those images correctly ? Thanks !

--
Nicolas Delsaux