[opencms-dev] openCMS vs Mozilla, Konqueror and Netscape

Carsten Kaemmerer ck at gaertner.de
Wed Jun 11 18:14:01 CEST 2003

Hi Pierre,

> I'm facing some problems with these three client browsers.
> Konqueror and Netscape I cannot open "edit sourcecode" the browser realy get
> confused. There are no way to edit the source code with this....
> The Mozilla was one problem that I dont understant, a simple page with a empty
> template and a empty body he cannot show. The same page is show by the
> konqueror and netscape.

I don't know if thats the point, but my experiences with mozilla 1.2
are:

All opencms-pages are displayed (nearly) ok by mozilla, but I had
problems editing sourcecodes within mozilla.
Mozilla don't show the textarea correctly, but resizing the mozilla to
fullscreen or nearly fullscreen every time I edit sourcecodes fixes
this.

	Carsten