AW: [opencms-dev] openCMS vs Mozilla, Konqueror and Netscape

Pierre Tissot Pierre.Tissot at cern.ch
Wed Jun 11 17:57:01 CEST 2003

Hi Kai.

Thanks for answer so fast.

I don't use the page editor so a dont need the Active-X control, Am I rigth?
The Active-X is for the WYSIWYG editor?  I use the "edit sourcecode" and not
the "page editor".

Until now I always use the mozilla in the administration side, I did not
produce any modules but I have already install the news module and all seems
to work fine. But tell me if the if Active-X components are use in other
places.

Pierre