AW: [opencms-dev] Wysiwyg Editor

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Thu Jun 12 14:11:01 CEST 2003

Resize your pictures before you upload them to a gallery ... it is bad
practice to define an image with a different size than it actually has
(ie. by using the wysiwyg image resize). Simply copy (drag & drop) the
picture onto your page without any resizing and all will be fine in all
browsers ... except maybe lynx :)

All the code I have seen has been fine, although I tend to use the
source code editor to clean up pages created by others using the wysiwyg
editor.

All the besr,

mark