[opencms-dev] Wysiwyg Editor

Frank Wunderlich k.frank.wunderlich at gmx.de
Thu Jun 12 12:23:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have a question about the Wysiwig editor as well:

A lot of html-code generated by the editor-control is not very
"cross-browser-suitable"...
For example, if I place an image into my page, the resulting img-tag
uses the style-attribute to set the width and height of the pic.
In Netscape 4.x for example (alright, it's not very popular any more,
but nonetheless...) this simply destroys the layout.

Is there anyway to manipulate the output of the editor control?
I guess, Microsoft hasn't made this control opensource, have they ;-) ?

How do you handle those kind of problems in your projects?

Cheers,
Frank.