[opencms-dev] First time install OK, but login page is 404

Au Yong Tien Chee auyongtc at hostsync.net
Fri Jun 13 05:02:01 CEST 2003

Hi there,

I installed OpenCMS 5.0 just fine but the login page
http://www.pdabistro.com/opencms/opencms/system/login/ link doesn't work
(it gave me error 404)
But the first landing page after install
http://www.pdabistro.com/opencms/opencms/index.jsp is working fine but
the image links are not working.

Is there something wrong with my setup of OpenCMS where the VFS is a bit
screwy?

I'm using a virtual host implementation where the AppBase was
/home/pda/public_html/ and I left the opencms.war there for it to be
unpacked when Tomcat restarted. Then I proceeded with the install like
in the installation guide. But then now I can't reach the login page,
page was not found - error 404.

Anyone can help? You may reach me at 1272286 (ICQ), auyongtc (Yahoo IM),
auyongtc at msn.com (MSN IM)

Best regards,
Au Yong