[opencms-dev] Deleting and publishing files

pedro fernandez pedrofernandez40 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 13:39:02 CEST 2003

Hi again everyone, I am having another problem.

I would like to create, publish and delete files from within a Java class.
I can create and publish them with no problems.  When I want to delete a
file, I can delete it from the Offline project but if I try a
publishResource() it won't delete from the Online project, it gives me an
exception.  What is the way to delete a published file from within a class?

Thanks.

Pedro