[opencms-dev] JSR 170

Dejan Krsmanovic dejan.krsmanovic at nbs.yu
Tue Jun 17 10:13:01 CEST 2003

;)
It took me few minutes to find you in the member list! I was looking for
OpenCMS or Alkacon but not "Interwoven"! Also I could not find you on the
JSR's website http://jcr.day.com/ but they said the site is outdated.

Anyway, does it mean that OpenCMS will conform to this API? When do you
expect this change will occur? What parts of the OpenCMS will change? VFS?

Thanks in advance,
Dejan