[opencms-dev] JSR 170

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Jun 17 10:37:01 CEST 2003

We will try our best to make OpenCms conforming to the JSR 170 once it
is released as 1.0 version. We have already implemented a small part of
the API as a test in the HEAD branch and this was straightforward. Since
the API is currently in a state of flux we decided to wait with the
implementation until a mature version is available. We moved the code in
the the HEAD to the Attic until we continue work on this.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts