[opencms-dev] JSP template and static export link problem

blue bluey bluey70 at email.com
Wed Jun 18 01:20:02 CEST 2003

This is a problem with jsp templates and relative links.

say the jsp template in:
/system/modules/my.module/jsptemplate/template.jsp
and a html page /folder1/folder2/index.html uses this template, any relative link in the template is resolved
relative to the template.jsp file rather than the index.jsp.

i.e. an image /folder/images/image.gif referenced in the template gets resolved to:
../../../../folder1/images/image.gif rather than
../../images.image.gif.

I think this is a bug?????