[opencms-dev] static export of jsp files

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Jun 18 11:15:02 CEST 2003

I think you mistake the OpenCms staitc export with the JSP mirroring.
All JSP are copied to the "real" FS to the /WEB-INF/jsp/ folder. The
.jsp extension is added. This is not the static export. The static
export is done in the /export/ folder.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

CareerBuilder.com has over 400,000 jobs. Be smarter about your job
search http://corp.mail.com/careers