[opencms-dev] static export of jsp files

blue bluey bluey70 at email.com
Fri Jun 20 00:45:02 CEST 2003

Alex,

I understand the WEB-INF mirroring but a just have a simple jsp (could easily just be a html). When I configure this to be export=true publishing/static export processes  the jsp and creates a file with a jsp extension in /export. I was just wondering if I can configure opencms to export jsp files where export=true to html file extension.

Bluey