[opencms-dev] Installation problem with Resin

Bryan LaPlante blaplante at netwebapps.com
Thu Jun 19 19:31:01 CEST 2003

Installation problem with ResinMay or may not help you but here is something I experienced.

On a winXP machine running Tomcat I tried to do like the directions suggested and it did not work as well because I was starting tomcat as an NT service and none of the environment variables were being picked up. I had to start Tomcat from the command line and when I did it found my file.encoding variable and worked fine.

I have not played with resin but hopefully that will give you some more thoughts.

Bryan LaPlante