[opencms-dev] Installation problems with Oracle.

Thomas Gick thomasgick at web.de
Mon Jun 23 20:43:01 CEST 2003

As i know you have to use a special classes12.zip or classes12.jar
jdbc driver which isnŽt downloadable from oracle technet anymore.
If have tested all current jdbc drivers (for jdk1.2, jdk1.3 and
jkd1.4) which causes different errors.

If you want i can send the classes12.zip which works in my envirnoment
with no errors to your private mail account (needs about 1 MB ) tomorrow.
you just need to put it into your /$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/lib folder.

Thomas

Hello SebWazzup,