[opencms-dev] Improve OpenCMS performance?

Steve steven at livingimpact.com.my
Wed Jun 25 07:39:01 CEST 2003

Hello,
    I am currently using OpenCMS to develop application website, I have already deploy two of them, both of them works well but they are generally quite slow. I tried to minimize all the image size, the page is averagely 200 K bytes in size and many graphic elements are generated on the fly by JSP in OpenCMS.
    Does anyone know how to improve performance on these subject generally? Other than to minimize the graphic elements?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you all,
Steven Ho.