[opencms-dev] Managing Multilingual content ?

MEDINA Daniel d.medina at rsd.com
Wed Jun 25 17:33:02 CEST 2003

Thanks for your answer.
i do not know the openCMS mechanism yet, but thanks fro your answer.
The best would be to be able to automatize as much as poss the whole thing,
so that web content editors can update content and switch language versions
easily.
I am still in the process of evaluating openCMS as Web Content Management
solution, and I was just trying to find out if there WAS a built.in
solution.

Nice day to you