[opencms-dev] opencms modules website

Paul D. Bain paulbain at pobox.com
Thu Jun 26 05:01:01 CEST 2003

At Wednesday 6/25/03 08:35 PM, David Seikel wrote:
>Alexander Langer wrote:
>>I just collected some modules that have been circulating in this list
>>for quite a while (news modules, weather module) and put the files
>>online. I'm looking forward to extend this service.
>
>Last time I checked,. the openCMS site has an area for this sort of
>thing.  We should use it for these modules, since that is where people
>should be looking first.

         Yes, David is right. Here's the URL for notifying others of the
availability of
modules:
http://www.opencms.org/opencms/en/download/modules/downloads_form.html

The OpenCMS site implies that, if a module is registered at the above URL,
its availability will be shown here:
http://www.opencms.org/opencms/en/download/modules/index.html

--Paul Bain