AW: [opencms-dev] opencms modules website

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Thu Jun 26 09:11:01 CEST 2003

Fair enough .... but then why isn't there any news module on this page
???

I think Alexander's idea is a good one .... the problem with
documentation as modules, you have to install the module which kind of
clutters up your existing workspace ... not everybody likes to read
online tutorials (I usually print them out if they are PDFs or copy to
word if they are html files).

I agree that it would be nice to have one central place for all such
documents ... a file upload centre would be cool and I am very much of
the opinion that a forum would help.

Oh well ... that's just my opinion,

All the best,

mark