[opencms-dev] news module

umapathy.ramprakash at bpm.it umapathy.ramprakash at bpm.it
Thu Jun 26 13:02:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

I somehow mananged to add the news module in my opencms website. But I
don't know how to use it. I'm a new user and still could not able to find
out the correct help documentation. As far I understood after I import this
module, I can build a news web site with most of the features needed for
building a web site. But don't know where from I start. Guess most of the
people (non techie like me)  have lot of diffculties in finding out the
right help documentation to start with.

Does any one have a documentation how to customize a web site using module/
or can you show me pages numbers in the documentation of opencms? Please
also note that I have  little programming experience in Java related
technologies.

TIA,
Holysmoke