[opencms-dev] news module

David Seikel david.seikel at icemedia.com.au
Fri Jun 27 05:42:01 CEST 2003

umapathy.ramprakash at bpm.it wrote:
> building a web site. But don't know where from I start. Guess most of the
> people (non techie like me)  have lot of diffculties in finding out the
> right help documentation to start with.

I beleive it is standard that modules have a doc directory with at least
basic info on how to use it, and maybe an example.  I don't know which
of the various news modules you have, but mine has such a directory.

/system/modules/com.opencms.modules.homepage.news/doc/index.html

Also, the earlier version of the OpenCMS web site itself (probably still
available as a download) used the news module for most of it's own content.

Hope this helps.