[opencms-dev] form based content mangement

Ravi Bhalotia rbhalotia at pbs.org
Fri Jun 27 17:50:02 CEST 2003

Thanks Stephen. I have downloaded the news module earlier, but there is
no docs/instructions of how to use it. I think that is the reason why I
am lost. If I can also get that working and see how that works, probably
I will be easily able to extend/modify functionality for my needs.

Ravi Bhalotia

HISTORY DETECTIVES.
There's a story behind everything. And they know how to find it.
A new series beginning July 14 at 8pm ET/PT, only on PBS.
www.pbs.org

This email may contain material that is confidential or proprietary to PBS and is intended solely for use by the intended recipient.  Any review, reliance or distribution of such material by others, or forwarding of such material without express permission, is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy all copies.