[opencms-dev] installation hangs in run_import.jsp

Clive Bramwell clive at monica.demon.nl
Fri Jun 27 21:12:01 CEST 2003

Hello Christoph,

I had the same problem on debian Linux. I discovered after several
attempts that opencms had installed correctly.

Open the URL http://machine:port/AppInsallDirectory and you should see
the opencms welcome page, for example on my installation this was :
     http://luna:8180/opencms

and you should discover that all is well.

Clive