[opencms-dev] same content, different template sets?

Alexander Langer al at al-arenal.de
Fri Jun 27 18:36:01 CEST 2003

Hi there!

I'm currently working on a website for a friend and
implementing it with OpenCMS. The content of the pages
is covered in html files which he can edit and which are
included by the jsp files which are served.

Problem is, that the same content has to be delivered by
using different templates. Creating another set of
templates and jsps does the trick, but we want do use
links on the content which refer to other pages within
the OpenCMS site. If he adds a link in the html files,
they are hardcoded and would lead to a page with different
template/design.

Can anyone image a trick how to get this all together?

Maybe working with sessions and letting the jsp decide
which module to use? I'm new to JSP/OpenCMS so may someone
be someone be so kind to tell me whether this would work
and give me a hint how to implement it?

al
--
Alexander Langer