[opencms-dev] same content, different template sets?

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 28 20:48:01 CEST 2003

Hi Al,

The easiest is probably to create another template, which is exact copy of
your content template, but has body replaced with another jsp page. This jsp
then pulls the body content from where ever you want to pull it from. The
body content location can be set e.g. by a request parameter or opencms page
parameter.

Another, but much more complicated, way to do this would be to create your
own launcher class.

Regards,

Olli

---